Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wedding Songs

After months and months of searching for a wedding DJ without all the cheese, we finally found Desert House Productions

We've started compiling a song list which has been quite a lengthy process. Here are my top picks for this week.

Recessional (we plan to have a guitarist play this and then lead the DJ into the actual song)

1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's

Cocktail Hour

The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
It Had to Be You - Harry Connick Jr.

Dinner

The Way I am - Ingrid Michaelson
Oh, It Is Love - Hellogoodbye
Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye

Party Time

Crazy in Love - Beyonce feat. Jay-Z
Tilt Ya Head Back - Nelly & Christina Aguilera
Low - Flo Rida

Check back next week for more! I think I'll make this a weekly feature, kind of fun. If you have any song suggestions I'd love to hear them.

I'm reading: Wedding SongsTweet this!

No comments: