Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nature at it's Best

With only 278 days left until my wedding I've chosen The Farm at South Mountain for my ceremony and reception. It's a beautiful, outdoor location that's given me loads of inspiration.


Photo credit to www.missdetails.com
  
It was about 3 years ago that I was first introduced to The Farm through a partnership when I was working at Channel 3. My now fiance and I went there for breakfast one Sunday morning and immediately fell in love. It is so quaint and reminds me a lot of Pennsylvania where I'm from. Long before we were ever engaged we had already planned our wedding at the Farm. After spending long hours researching and visiting other venues, we knew this was the place for us.



Surrounded by pecan trees and picnic tables, The Farm has 3 restaurants to choose from for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I absolutely love their egg salad sandwich for lunch and the Morning Glory cafe offers the most delicious Monte Cristo (a french toast sandwich loaded with ham, eggs, cheese and warm syrup).

Weddings at the Farm are exclusively catered by Santa Barbara Catering, voted one of the best caterers in Phoenix by Arizona Bride Magazine. We attended a tasting and WOW was the food amazing. From the fresh baked bread to the Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breast, every bite melts in your mouth and to top it off, is very reasonably priced.

So, we are set for November 14, 2009, a beautiful outdoor fall wedding in Arizona. Check back all week for some inspirational photos for your fall wedding and a sneak peek at my save the dates!
I'm reading: Nature at it's BestTweet this!

No comments: